Saturday, July 9, 2022

ReView: 12 Macaroni Salad Variations & Kid Friendly Barbie Summer Crafts

I love macaroni salad, it's extremely versatile and I've tried many recipes over the years. Here I've gathered one post with links to 12 Different Macaroni Salad Variations. It can be a side dish, or adding a little protein makes a hearty main meal. I wouldn't hesitate to make any of these again, I hope you find something new to try:@)
And while we're gathering ideas, here are a few boredom buster Easy Summer Crafts for the dolls:
I'm sure the kids are looking for a little extra something to do by this point in the summer:@)

Have a great weekend:@)

2 comments:

  1. So many terrific recipes! I'll start with the BLT pasta salad! It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for rounding up all your variations of macaroni salad! I love it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!