No Bake Jello Key Lime Cream Pie-from Every Day Diabetic Recipes
1 four serving size sugar free lime Jello -or flavor of your choice
1/2 C boiling water
8 oz fat free cream cheese, softened
1 tsp lime zest -maybe lemon or orange if using a different flavored Jello
1 Tbslp fresh lime juice -use the juice of what you zested above
2 C frozen light whipped topping
Graham cracker crust -if not strictly using diabetic friendly recipe
- Coat 9" pie plate with cooking spray (for diabetic recipe) or use a graham cracker crust. Don't worry, the filling does set-up firmly enough to be sliced without a crust.
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water, stir until dissolved.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add Jello and mix in well.
- Stir in zest and juice.
- Fold in whipped topping, reserve the rest for serving.
- Pour into pie plate, cover with plastic wrap that touches the top of the filling and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with leftover whipped topping if desired. Keep pie stored covered in the fridge.
Have a sticky sweet happy day:@)