Even though I did spray my pan well this little cake did not pop right out.
I let it sit upside down on the cooling rack and went shopping...
By the time I got home the cake had cooperated, released from the pan and was in great condition.
If for some reason your cake breaks or doesn't want to come out of the pan,
I suggest cutting it into chunks, layering it with lemon pudding and calling it a trifle-our little secret:@)
Instant Pot Blueberry Coffee Cake-from Southern Family Lifestyle
2 C A/P flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 C butter, softened
3/4 C sugar
3/4 C milk
6 oz blueberries-I just poured some in
Icing or topping of your choice-optional
- Grease 6 C bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- In large bowl cut butter into sugar until the size of small peas. Add egg and mix well.
- Add flour and milk alternately and mix well. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly, batter will be thick.
- Cover pan with foil, crimping sides.
- Add 1 C water to pressure cooker vessel. Place pan on trivet and put into PC (see HERE for how to create a foil sling for removing the pan if you don't have a long handled trivet).
- Close lid, set valve to sealing, select manual 35 minutes (I used 36 minutes for frozen blueberries) and let 'er rip.
- Let pressure come down naturally for 20 minutes. Remove cake from vessel, remove tin foil.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before turning upside down onto a cooling rack or serving platter.
- Cool cake completely before icing.
1/3 C purchased Cream Cheese Frosting, microwave for 15 seconds or until soft enough to drizzle over cake.
Lemon Sour Cream Glaze:
~3/4 C confectioners sugar, 2 Tblsp sour cream, zest of 1/2 lemon. Mix until smooth and drizzle over cake. Can make a smaller amount for this cake.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)