Friday, April 21, 2017

Recycled Minion Chive Planter from Easter Basket

I was hoping there would be one of these Minion Easter Baskets left on clearance at Walmart because I thought it would make a great chive planter:@) Lovin' it!!! All this quick project cost was $1.24... I dug up a little clump of chives from the old garden (they needed to be split anyway), used some stones from the yard for drainage and to add weight to the planter, and finally, mixed in a little potting soil. Ha-this mischievous little cutie just makes me smile!
 This planter is best suited for indoor use and you'll want a plate under it to catch drips from watering.

Stay out of trouble and have a happy day:@)

10 comments:

  1. How cute! I'll stay out of trouble...if YOU'LL stay out of trouble! hahaha! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!! Wish I had seen those, Lynn...too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I didn't see these at our Walmart so you had a good find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! And lucky you having chives growing right in your kitchen---perfect for snipping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Lynn, love it as a planter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little minion planter would make me smile, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!