Not only do they taste great, if you are short on time or are a new cook this is about as easy as it gets.
Mix, roll into a ball, the oven does the cooking, heat up the sauce and serve warm!
I'd like to thank Pat for sharing her Mom's Best Bite-Sized Meatballs.
The holidays will be here before we know it folks,
I think you'll like them if you try them:@)
Stove Top Stuffing Meatball Appetizers-from Topiary Rose
2lb lean ground beef
1 box Chicken Stove Top Stuffing
1 C water
1 (16oz) bottle Kraft BBQ Sauce-Original Flavor
1 (16oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil and spray with Pam.
- Mix beef, stuffing, water and eggs well. I suggest letting it sit for a couple minutes.
- Shape into 1 1/2" balls, makes approx 50. I used a 1 1/4" cookie scoop and got about 60.
- Bake 16 minutes or until done. Mine were done in 14 minutes.
- In large pan heat BBQ sauce and Cranberry sauce until melted. I used Sweet Baby Rays and Apple Jelly in equal portions-that's what I had on hand.
- Add meatballs and completely coat them.
- Serve warm.