Friday, April 19, 2013

BBQ Pork Stuffed Jalapenos

It's been a while since I treated myself to a special Friday Night Munchie... These BBQ Pork Stuffed Jalapenos were just what the doctor ordered! Adult beverage optional, but highly recommended:@)  
I had some shredded pork in the freezer and simply mixed it with Sweet Baby Ray's. Debated about cheese, didn't use it. Panko breadcrumbs gave them a bit of crunch and I finished them with a light sprinkle of Lawry's Chile & Garlic Salt (Kosher's fine). This might be my favorite so far in the Stuffed Jalapeno Series folks!

BBQ Pork Stuffed Jalapenos
Cut jalapenos in half and remove seeds and membranes.
Bake at 375 for 5 minutes.
Mix shredded pork with BBQ sauce.
Stuff peppers and sprinkle with panko breadcrumbs.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle lightly with salt once out of the oven.

Eat well and have a happy weekend:@)

I'm Joining:
Strut Your Stuff Saturday
Sundae Scoop

18 comments:

  1. oh, my husband would like those, i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a perfect Friday night treat! Enjoy your weekend, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby would love these...showing him the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husbands would love these. I think most men would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next time I have shredded pork left over, I know what I'll be making! Enjoy your weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great appetizer Lynn. Men would love these and so would I.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGH! I just tossed out some left over BBQ pork in the refrigerator because I had left too little of a smidge to be worth anything but mindless snarfing by me. I wish that I had seen this because it would have been the best treat surprise for my husband.

    I will remember this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sound heavenly and probably quite addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We like shredded pork. We like jalapenos. We like panko crumbs. I actually have all 3 in the house right now. Too bad I won't be home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! You share the best recipes. Will pass this one along to my chef. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can always count on you for a delicious recipe. Thank you!!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look amazing.
    I tell ya...I can eat shoe leather if it has Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce on it....:)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh... I just bought pulled pork from Costco. Now I just need to get some peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every time I visit I leave hungry. I do love that Sweet Baby Ray sauce. I stock up when it is on sale. We have a popular local sauce "Johnny Harris" and it has been replaced in our house. xoGinger

    ReplyDelete
  15. We have some pulled pork in the freezer Lynn, what a great way to use it! I need Chile & Garlic salt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pulled pork and jalapenos. My sons would go crazy for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I had some pulled pork in the freezer. Great idea, Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!