Saturday, January 7, 2017

Cheeseburger Stuffed Jalapenos

Love cheeseburgers but cutting back a bit on carbs? Or looking for a fun snack for the playoffs? These Cheeseburger Stuffed Jalapenos just might fit the bill:@) Super simple: browned ground beef mixed with your choice of cheese baked in jalapenos cleaned of seeds and membranes (or don't remove the seeds, you know your crowd)-very tasty! I gave them a quick squirt of ketchup and mustard, but condiments can be served on the side.

  All I can say is... oh Momma:@)
Really good stuff folks!
There is a low carb homemade ketchup HERE.

Cheeseburger Stuffed Jalapenos
  1. Cook ground beef with a liberal sprinkling of Montreal Steak Seasoning, drain fat and cool.
  2. Using equal parts beef and your choice of shredded cheese, stuff jalapenos. You can sprinkle the tops with extra cheese if desired. I cleaned my peppers with a melon baller, example HERE.
  3. Bake at 375 for about 15-18 minutes, or until peppers are tender-crisp.
  4. Serve with ketchup, mustard, BBQ Sauce or whatever your crowd likes.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh Lynn...I always watch my carbs, so I can eat important things, like desserts!! I would love these, and so would my son! I must get some jalapeƱos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kitty, save the carbs for dessert! :-) This looks delicious and no carbs. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these looks so good. Magoo would love them for football snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this happy-appy Lynn! We'll be watching the college football national champion game tomorrow night and these will be perfect. Hope you're warm and cozy this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous halftime treat! Low carb, too? I'd definitely be back for seconds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extremely brilliant Lynn! Great take on the jalapeno popper! Love the condiment squiggles! We are going to make bacon cheeseburger bombs for our big game Monday, stay tuned :)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look delicious! Can't wait to try them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Lynn, I can't wait to have one of these in my mouth, just delicious. Thanks so much for sharing your Cheeseburger STuffed Jalapenos with us at Full Plate Thursday!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look delicious and they make you want to pick one up and dive right in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!