Wednesday, March 9, 2022

St. Patrick's Day Recipes & Crafts Through the Years

Well folks it's official, Happier Than A Pig In Mud is 12 years old. Wow, I don't think I've ever held onto a hobby for that long before:@) I thought it might be fun to go back in time and see one thing I made from each year... So here you go! Links to the original post are below. I hope you find some inspiration and something to help make your St. Patrick's Day a little more fun this year! 



🍀Make something just for fun and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:

4 comments:

  1. Happy 12 years I don't always comment but I do visit
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great round up Lynn, I love the jiggler cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats Lynn on so many years of blogging. What an accomplishment and I love your recipes. I like the yo-yo shamrocks and the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 12 years of blogging, Lynn!! It was nice to see your round up of crafts, and recipes! ☘️💚☘️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!