Monday, March 7, 2022

Oven Roasted Frozen Broccoli and Bacon

Kids or hubby wrinkle their nose at the mention of eating broccoli? As we all know, bacon makes everything better:@) And yep, that was the case with this Oven Roasted Frozen Broccoli and Bacon too. Super simple, I had a 12 oz bag of broccoli and chose to use 3 strips of bacon. Want to add more bacon? Go right ahead, you know your crew... 

Nothing ground breaking here folks,
just a nice way to add to the appeal of a $1 bag of frozen vegetables:@)

Try to keep the broccoli in a single layer and give it some room 
so it can cook and has time for the ice to evaporate.

Grilling out instead?

Oven Roasted Frozen Broccoli and Bacon
12 oz frozen broccoli
3-4 slices of bacon
  1. Place bacon on outside of baking sheet, spread out frozen broccoli.
  2. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
  3. Remove from oven, slice bacon into pieces. Stir broccoli into bacon fat and spread out onto sheet.
  4. Bake for another 5 minutes.
  5. Remove from oven, stir everything together, add S&P to taste.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

5 comments:

  1. This is perfect for our bacon loving family! So easy made with frozen broccoli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to add the bacon to broccoli. I bet this tastes delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to hate broccoli, then I roasted it and now it's one of my favorites... and adding bacon, it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of roasting both broccoli and bacon together. I always have frozen broccoli in my freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a huge supply of bacon, and big bags of frozen broccoli. I am definitely making this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!