Saturday, September 28, 2024

Last September Weekend-Pumpkin Season! Pumpkin Mustard, Sheet Cake, Whoopie Pies, and more...

It's hard to believe folks, but here we are into the last weekend of September. This is the time of year where it seems like we're on a roller coaster ride to the holidays... One thing is for sure, we're truly into the heart of pumpkin season, so I thought I'd share a few ideas:@) This three ingredient Pumpkin Mustard Dip is a nice seasonal treat, perfect for pretzels, sausage, chicken nuggets, football parties, Oktoberfest, and it would make a pretty addition to a charcuterie board.

Pumpkin Sheet Cake was a huge hit at dinner and bakes up nice and moist. The recipe can be full size, or I scaled mine down to a 9x13 quarter sheet pan.

Prefer a cookie? How about Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies from Cake Mix... They make a great snack with that afternoon cup of coffee or tea:
99 PIM pumpkin posts and counting:@)

And I'll leave you with...
My planter update for today,
I'm lovin' the BOO colors:

🎃Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!