Monday, September 30, 2024

Dyed Popcorn Candy Corn Gift

Here's one more thing to add to my candy corn round-up post of the other day... I've made several colorful DIY dyed popcorn projects and have to say, this Candy Corn Popcorn is kinda cute. I suggest using white kernels as the colors are brighter. My orange layer started with yellow pop corn and red dye, but I think white might be better. I happened to have some disposable icing bags and decided to use the cone shape as a wink and nod to the traditional candy corn shape. The popcorn would be cute simply layered in a jar too, folks will get the idea. Now, in a perfect world I would have had orange and yellow ribbon... But this is my reality, so I used what I had:@)

They make nice little Halloween
 non-candy gift packs:

I've also made an 

Dyed Popcorn
  1. Place kernels in sandwich baggie. Add drops of liquid food coloring and smoosh around until desired color is achieved. Paste dyes do not work as well as the drops.
  2. Allow kernels to completely dry. You might want to pour onto cookie sheet in single layer to dry.
  3. Package as desired.
Make something just for fun and
Have a Happy Day:@)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!