Monday, February 26, 2024

Fish Fillets or Sticks with Buffa-Tar Sauce

If you’ve been around Pig In Mud for a while you probably noticed I don’t post fish as a general rule. But I’m sure you noticed I like hot sauce:@) And the star of this store bought fish fillet meal for lunch is the Buffa-Tar Sauce. I'm sure this isn't a new idea, but I didn't even bother looking around... Basically a 2:1:1/2 ration of mayo to hot sauce to relish. And you can spice it up even more if you happen to have some Homemade Jalapeno Relish on-hand. Good stuff folks.

A ~very nice~ lunch:@)
And perfect for Fish Fridays...

Buffa-Tar Sauce
Seriously easy…
2 parts mayonnaise, 1 part hot sauce, 1/2 part any relish you like.
Stir and serve with seafood, french fries, tator tots, etc.

Eat well and have a happy day:@)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect for any seafood! I'm slowly getting Bill so eat something besides salmon (and tuna casserole!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mayo sauce looks and sounds so good. What a perfect fish Friday meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m doing fish Fridays and I’m liking the sound of this sauce!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!