Saturday, February 24, 2024

Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough, BBQ Pork & Rice Krispy Treats-Small Batch Cooking

G-Mom-B always said, even if you live alone, you still have to cook for yourself. Yep, I do like to eat:@) So for today's ReView I thought I'd share a few easy ideas for serving one or two people. I was intrigued by this Two Ingredient Weight Watchers Pizza Dough and just had to give it a try-it's pretty darn good folks! Just unflavored Non Fat Greek Yogurt and self-rising flour... No self-rising flour? No worries, I've added a homemade version of that too. Boy I  Pizza...

We don't have to make a huge pork shoulder to enjoy a nice BBQ Shredded Pork Sandwich... I simply tossed some country ribs into my 2 quart Crock Pot, sprinkled with equal parts garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, smoked paprika and two times as much seasoned salt. Add a few grinds of black pepper, add the lid, and cook on high for about 4 hours. Shred, slather with BBQ sauce, and enjoy:@) Even easier using a liner, just sayin'...

And for a snack...

Eat well and
Have a Happy Weekend:@)

2 comments:

  1. That pizza dough sounds amazing! Have you ever made a pizza for one with naan bread, that's really good too~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve wondered about that crust, Lynn, and am happy to know that it’s a winner. I’ve even made pizzas on a tortilla and they are good, too. Your G-Mom-B had great advice, and I like to know that I follow it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!