Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Valentine's Day Items for Barbie Play-Walmart

This week I thought I'd share what I see at Walmart for Valentine's Day that would be great for Barbie play. All of these items are ~close enough~ to 1:6 scale that they work in that little world:@) But my absolute favorite item is literally marketed for doll play...
Poor choice of outfits... ugh.

It's these limited edition Mini Verse Valentine's random balls. They can have a candy filled heart, cake, cookies or flowers. All super cute! I really wish we could just buy what we wanted, I love the roses:@)

What came in my ball: The idea is -we- decorate the cookies... I used a little of what was provided, then got out some red and white craft paint and "painted" an icing look with a toothpick.
Not cheap at $10... 
But really cute:@)

Foodie erasers in the novelty section. All food items are the perfect size for Barbie and Ken...

They have Nerf footballs...

And Ken size basketballs:@)

And the 98¢ bracelets are back, 
we used them for Suspenders last year HERE:

💗Make something just for fun, and
Have a Happy Day:@)

2 comments:

  1. These are all great, I use erasers all the time for fast food...but the make it ones, are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!