Saturday, January 6, 2024

Snow! Soup Recipes-Fast or Long Simmer & Barbie Crochet Hooded Scarf Free Pattern

We’re anticipating our first snow of the year on Sunday, maybe not much here north of Philly, but talking about it sure puts a buzz in the air... I thought I'd share a couple of my all time favorite soup recipes, one that's a quicker meal and one in case you saved the ham bone from Christmas and want to smell something hearty simmering on the stove for a couple hours. Sound good? Great:@) And you can always find more ideas on my Soup and Stew Pinterest Board here.

Quick and hearty.

Dried beans and a ham bone.

And 10 years ago I created a simple little Hooded Scarf for Barbie that crochets up in no time, and is a great beginner project for the kids too. Maybe whip up a few in different colors, and let's keep Barbie feeling toasty this winter:@)

❄Stay warm and Have a Happy Weekend:@)

3 comments:

  1. We got our first snow of the season! It's so pretty....and it's definitely soup weather! I have a ham bone in the freezer so some bean soup will be on the menu this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are forecasted to have very cold temperatures coming up and your soups look perfect to warm the soul. Barbie looks so cozy in that cute scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I love making soups in the winter and both of those look good. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!