Monday, January 8, 2024

Pepperoni Poppers, Jalapeno or Sweet Peppers

These Pepperoni Poppers couldn't be easier and you can mix the peppers up to suit any crowd, some jalapeno and some mini sweet peppers. I say it all the time folks, things don't need to be complicated or involved... I just estimated my amounts, aimed for half cream cheese, half mozzarella, gave it a shake or two of Italian seasoning, and chopped up some pepperoni-done. This ended up being my lunch on a snowy Saturday and I was very happy indeed:@) And naturally, this just screams football food!!!

Multi colored peppers would be pretty for a party.

Pepperoni Poppers
Peppers, as many as you'd like, sliced in half, de-seeded
50/50 cream cheese and mozzarella
Italian Seasoning, a few shakes
Pepperoni, small dice, as much as you'd like
  1. Mix all, stuff into peppers.
  2. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. I like 15, the peppers still have a little bite.
Enjoy a hearty snack and
Have a Happy Day:@)

1 comment:

  1. I’d like that for a meal, too, Lynn, and good idea with either jalapeƱos or the mini peppers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!