Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Zucchini Muffins with White Chocolate Chips & Pumpkin Spice

Last year I found a pretty perfect zucchini muffin recipe, so I decided to see if I could start with those good bones, and change the flavors up just a bit. And I don't know about you, but I'm ready for pumpkin season... So here we have Zucchini Muffins with White Chocolate Chips and Pumpkin Spice. You are welcome:@) These muffins will be sweet as listed, there is plenty of room to cut back on the sugar if you'd like to. This was a nice snack that disappeared quickly at the office!

Zucchini Muffins with White Chocolate Chips & Pumpkin Spice
1 1/2 C A/P flour-I subbed 1/2 C whole wheat
3/4 C sugar-can reduce by up to 1/4 C
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg, beaten
1/2 C vegetable oil-I subbed 1/4 C unsweetened applesauce
1/4 C milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 C shredded zucchini
1 C white chocolate chips
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease or line with paper, 12 cupcake pan.
  2. Mix flour, sugar, soda, pumpkin spice and salt.
  3. Mix egg (applesauce if using), oil, milk and vanilla. Stir wet into dry until just moistened.
  4. Fold in zucchini and chips.
  5. Fill cupcake pan a little less than 2/3 full.
  6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

1 comment:

  1. I can see why they disappeared quickly by your lucky coworkers! They sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!