Saturday, October 8, 2022

ReView: Sweet Cider Vinegar Mustard Dip & Easiest Barbie Scarf Ever

If your crew likes mustard, you can't go wrong with this Sweet Cider Vinegar Mustard Dip folks. It comes together in a couple minutes, and it's truly something that's ~just a little different~ for your next gathering. I can see folks building a charcuterie tray around it with lots of cheese, sausage, etc. How many things can you think of to serve with mustard? Great for football, Oktoberfest, Halloween and the holidays:@)

And this has to be the simplest Barbie craft in the history of Barbie crafts-yep. The weather is turning cooler to down right cold, are your dolls ready? I love-love-love this chunky chenille yarn. If you're having a Barbie party or sleepover, you can make tons of little scarves simply with one cut... And the best part, the ends don't shed. I know this is a no-brainer, but that's what I'm here for folks, to make sure the obvious is out there to help make you a rock star in the eyes of your girl:@)

The yarn, they have lots of colors:

Have a great weekend:@)

2 comments:

  1. What a great addition to a cheese board or charcuterie tray Lynn, sounds great! Barbie looks very fashionable as always!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my crew likes mustard; some not at all. I love the sound of the dip and agree that it would be great on a charcuterie board. I’m thinking that I need a scarf like fashionista Barbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!