Monday, October 24, 2022

Chewy Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies -No Eggs

I had two ripe bananas and um, no eggs... How does that happen???  So I started searching for a recipe and boy this is a good one! These Chewy Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies taste great and have a very nice consistency:@) Out of the oven, they have slightly crispy edges, and soft centers. As these sit in an air tight container they will become softer. I took some to work the next day and my crew tasted these four days after baking, and yep, thumbs up all around:@) 

I did use a white whole wheat flour,
this a great way to use up a couple bananas folks!

Chewy Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies-from Creations by Kara
1/2 C butter softened
1 C brown sugar
2 ripe bananas, mashed
2 tsp vanilla
2 C A/P flour-I used white whole wheat
1 Tblsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt-I used salted butter instead
2 C chocolate chips-I used semi-sweet
  1. Mix butter and sugar until fluffy. Add bananas and vanilla.
  2. Mix dry, add to butter mixture.
  3. Stir in chocolate chips.
  4. Bake at 375 degrees for 9-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown around the edges. 
  5. Cool for a couple minutes on the baking sheet, then remove to cooling racks.
Enjoy a cookie and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, aren't you smart! And who can resist a homemade chocolate chip cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a nice, soft textured cookie, and a great way to use up extra bananas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!