Tuesday, November 25, 2014

DIY Felt Elf-Yourself Ornament

Every once in a while I see something that tickles me so much I want to share it with everyone... These DIY Felt Elf-Yourself Ornaments are just too cute! They'd be a great activity for the kids, starting with a fun little photo shoot. My suggestion would be to have all the felt pieces cut out ahead of time-actually, that's probably key... Fill a baggie for each child and maybe have a few extras just in case... I also suggest putting the year on it somehow, even if it's just written on the back with a Sharpie. Oh and, a little glitter around the edge never hurt anything either:@)
Instructions can be found HERE.

Happy Holidays Everyone-have fun:@)

16 comments:

  1. This is a lovely reminder for later if the children are older, very cute :-)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have had so much fun with these as a kid. Happy Thanksgiving Lynn.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute, craft idea, Lynn! I know a lot of little elves that would be happy to put these together. Happy Thanksgiving, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. not as cute as your turkey deviled eggs, tho! :)

      Delete
  5. That is too cute! I can see it being used as place cards! FUN!

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I'd like to try these! Enjoy your week and all the good cooking I'm sure you're doing. I made yeast rolls today! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are darling! I'd love 5 of these on my tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute....
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving..
    love, bj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute Lynn! Happy Thanksgiving to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I teach kindergarten! I HAVE to do this! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!