Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ferrero Rocher Easter Bunnies

These little Ferrero Rocher Easter Bunnies are popping their heads up out of their holes just in time for Easter! They make cute place settings, are nice little party favors and would even be fun glued onto napkin rings. I also love that this is a candy adults enjoy as well as kids. They're super simple so why not make like bunnies and whip up a bunch of these to share with everyone:@)
Pin It
I wanted to suggest the option of gently peeling the candy from the brown cup
 and gluing some Easter grass in the cup. 
This does require a little... patience... 
You'll notice only one of mine has grass:@)
I added the ornament label because I think they'd be adorable hanging on my Easter tree.

Material:
Ferrero Rocher candy
pipe cleaners cut in half, any color
1/2" pink pom-poms for nose
googly eyes, in desired size
string for whiskers
glue-I used hot glue
spring colored small cupcake/candy cups to replace the brown paper if desired

Directions: 
1. Remove little label sticker from top of candy (you can place it somewhere else).
2. Bend pipe cleaner in half, then each side in half again for ears.
3. Glue on whiskers then nose. Then glue eyes and ears.
4. Sit back and say "awwwwww".

22 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! and literally sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to share these with my nieces...they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, Lynn! You have the patience of a saint :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! In more ways than one. I love their little pom-pom noses : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're really making me want grandchildren!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now aren't those the cutest little Easter treat?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are totally clever! These are darling. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really come up with the greatest ideas!! Love this and just may surprise a few Easter guests!

    I've noticed some profile pictures of commentors coming up super large, as on your blog and a few others. Isn't that weird? Have you seen it?

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, if I can squeeze one more thing into my schedule before Easter, I am making these! They are darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't you clever! I remember these at Thanksgiving as turkeys. Absolutely DARLING bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Love this!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so adorable, I bet your Easter tree is pretty amazing by now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable Lynn! I love the noses :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too Cute!! You are the Craft Queen Lynn!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable and so easy! Pinning:)

    Beth @ Hungry Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lynn, these are ADORABLE!! I love the use of the colored pipe cleaners for ears; the whole idea is darling. :) Thanks for sharing; I'm pinning this for sure!

    Big Bunny Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hopping on this cute idea Lynn! Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Bunnies are just adorable! Hope you had a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Have a good week and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable and delicious! Now that's my kind of craft project.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What cute and yummy bunnies! Thanks so much for linking up with me at #AThemedLinkup 14 for Spring Crafts and Decor, open March 29 to April 10. All entries shared on social media if share buttons installed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!