Don't hesitate to whip these up folks, use whatever you like in/on potato skins.
As for football,
All Earl can say about our team this year is...
It hasn't been pretty, but we are 2-0. ugh...
2 medium Russet potatoes-I actually found long skinny ones, about 1 1/2" thick
Cheddar cheese, shredded
6-8 strips of bacon, crisped, drained and crumbled
Green onion or chives
Anything else you'd like to add
Dipping sauce-I used Hidden Valley Ranch with sour cream, Jenn made an amazing Chipotle Sauce
- Wash potatoes and cut into 1/4" rounds-make sure they are 1/4" and not too thin.
- Drop into boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Drain, pat dry.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on foil lined baking sheet(s).
- Sprinkle with Seasoned Salt and pepper. Top with cheese, bacon and onion.
- Bake at 375 for 13-15 minutes or until cheese is melted, I suggest watching them.
- Allow to cool and serve with dip.
I actually prefer these at room temp, perfect to make ahead!
Have a happy day:@)