Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Charcuterie Bouquet -A Bloggy Blooper...

I saw some really cute Meat & Vegetable Cut Flowers for Charcuterie Bouquets and just had to give them a try. The idea was to cut a jalapeno to resemble the bottom of the flower, stuff it with rolled meat, and then add either a scallion or chive for the stem. Creating a 100% edible bouquet... Once again I say, trying to shape and form lunch meat requires... patience. But I am happy that I took the time to give it a try, even though I didn't end up with what my mind's eye pictured:@) 

Let's try something new, and
Have a Happy Day:@)

4 comments:

  1. Like the MOST DELECTABLE Ikebana!! What a charming idea, and what a ferociously talented mind you have! Recipes and Doll Clothes and ART FORMS, Oh. My. This one could appear at one of those Appearance-is-All fad places, or framed, on any chef's wall. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely luncheon plate. This looks so good and the pansies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great!! I hope to try something fun (like this!) when I host my book club.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!