Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Baseball Marshmallows -Take me out to the ball game...

I was curious to see how these Baseball Marshmallows would turn out, and I think they're kinda cute. In a perfect world, I would have had a red food writer marker, but I didn't. So I added a couple drops of red food coloring to a small bowl and painted the laces on with a paint brush. Once they dry they can be added to a serving bowl, or mixed in with some peanuts, and maybe even some Cracker Jack:@) This is just a neat little idea to add some fun to your ballgame, whether tailgating or enjoying it at home. Or maybe a little something extra for a baseball theme'd birthday party...
*The food writer pens would be best though. I also suggest Googling a baseball, the laces are in more of a V shape... I used the Chocolate Stuffed Marshmallows from Dollar Tree.

Make something just for fun, and
Have a Happy Day:@)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea!!! Have a great weekend, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love marshmallows and a chocolate stuffed would be even better. These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!