Wednesday, February 21, 2024

St. Patrick's Day Fabric Wrap for Flameless Candles & Glass Jars

**Disclaimer: Please read the title again... I treated myself to a set of Luminara flameless pillar candles from QVC at the holidays. Purposely chose white so they’d be perfect year-round… Then I saw a candle wrap on clearance and decided to use that as inspiration… Wa-la, here we have a Fabric St. Patrick's Day Candle Wrap that took about 2 minutes to put together and will add a little seasonal fun to my tiered tray on the kitchen table. I also love that it doesn't hurt the candle in any way, will be easy to change out, and the possibilities are endless. The key here: ~Flameless or fully contained in glass candles, Please-No Live Flame~. 

I started with some leftover seasonal print fabric. Then used glue dots to secure the ends together and hold it onto the candle. The light still shines through the fabric brightly and it looks great! Honestly couldn't be easier:@) As the year goes on and holidays continue, I'll show a few more cute ideas using different materials. 
Vintage bubble edge glass coaster from thrift store, love using it as a candle holder.

Luminara, as well as a couple other higher end flameless candles, can occasionally be found at the HomeGoods group of stores. As with everything in life, it all depends on timing:@)

🍀Let's start thinking green...
Have a Happy Day:@)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! You will have fun changing it throughout the year!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m in love with flameless candles, Lynn, and have them scattered around my home. Your idea is a great one, and I will try that for sure. That vintage coaster is perfect for your candle. Thank you for your ideas! ☘️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!