Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Meatballs with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce-Two Ingredient

If your crowd likes a little sweet heat, you will love this Meatballs with Thai Sweet Red Chili Sauce Appetizer. I made mine in my Little Dipper Crock Pot, but this is truly a heat and eat snack... Stove top, oven, microwave, all will work. And it's absolutely perfect for these last few games of football with a nice cold beverage... Hearty snacks don't need to be involved or fancy folks, sometimes the best tasting things are the simplest:@)
Serve with fun food picks,
or small appy forks.

My chili sauce came from Dollar Tree:
Your favorite brand will work great... 

Meatballs with Sweet Red Chili Sauce
  1. Generously cover cooked frozen meatballs with sweet red chili sauce. 
  2. Heat in slow cooker with paper towel under lid, oven, microwave or on the stove top, until meatballs are heated through.
Enjoy a snack and 
Have a Happy Day:@)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...I do love meatballs and are overdue to indulge! What an easy, flavorful recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live meatballs in my little crockpot, Lynn. I will look for the sweet chili sauce at Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!