Monday, October 23, 2023

Perfect Instant Pot Fresh Broccoli

The broccoli was gorgeous at the store so I grabbed some for Sunday dinner. Only problem, my stove was full of pans so I needed another option to cook it. We like our vegetables cooked but not super soft, so I wanted to figure out a way to make this work in my favorite kitchen tool/gadget... Pressure cookers kill broccoli folks, but I think I cracked the code:@) Perfect Instant Pot Fresh Broccoli only requires one minute of cook time, but the key is to -start- with boiling water. And of course, an instant release of pressure. I boiled the water in my electric tea pot. Great color and texture, this was a thumbs up winner at dinner!

Perfect Instant Pot Fresh Broccoli
  1. Broccoli, rinsed, shake water out, large cut florets. Add to steamer basket in vessel.
  2. Pour 1 C boiling water into vessel. Add lid, choose 1 minute cook time.
  3. Instant release and serve.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!