Sunday, October 22, 2023

Gift Alert! Rechargeable Lighters, No Mess, No Smell, No Waste

I actually have this folks and have used it for over a year. These Rechargeable Lighters come in a set of three, individually gift boxed, with the USB cords. I gifted one to each son and use mine to light the wood stove and candles. What I love the most is, there isn't any sulfur smell from matches, and I don't need to run out to keep buying those disposable butane lighters. The power light shows you how much energy is left, so you can easily plug it in to recharge it. It's just a practical gift (or three), that's good for both guys and gals. QVC's offer as well, I'm sure there are other versions on-line too.

And I see that HSN has a flexible set of two:
No affiliation or kick-back, just sharing an idea to try to help cross a gift or two off the list.
Have a Happy Weekend:@)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!