Sunday, October 8, 2023

Gift Alert! Hand Crank Kitchen Shredder or Slicer-HSN Free Shipping!

Please let me start by saying, the free shipping is today, Sunday 10/8/23 only. I'm sure there will be more offers throughout the holiday season, but my header shout-out is for today. This Kitchen HQ Speed Grater and Slicer is HSN's number one selling kitchen tool. I was impressed by that and immediately bought three over the summer, gave one to each son for their birthday. This is a manual tool, no electricity or batteries needed, it comes with a suction base and you simply turn the crank to make it work. This has turned my family's favorite coleslaw into about 2 minutes of prep time. HSN says if you buy it for nothing more than grating cheese, it's well worth the money. I have to say, I've made one test batch of mac and cheese so far, I likey:@) 
There are several colors to choose from,
and if you'd like shiny silver or red...
There is a "glitz" version too:@)
I'm not affiliated with, or compensated by, HSN, simply sharing an item I purchased that I think might make a good gift for anyone on your list. Guys, gals, families, and even kids will love to help in the kitchen, it's just fun folks:@) 

Let's put a dent in those holiday gifts...
Have a Happy Day:@)

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!