Saturday, August 19, 2023

Stuffed Hot Cherry Pepper Ham & Cheese Appetizer & Barbie No-Sew Swing Top

Ok folks, this one is truly for hot pepper lovers only... Ma says my G-Pop-D would pick cherry peppers right from the plant and pop them into his mouth like M&M's:@) While I can't quite do that, I did clean these little beauties very well (a melon baller works great), and made some very tasty Stuffed Hot Cherry Peppers with Ham & Cheese. This is a fantastic appy, and a very substantial snack. Oh and, can you feel it??? Football season is right around the corner, this would be a great football munchie... I considered it a light lunch, and have to say, I may be planting cherry peppers every year going forward!

Use your favorite Italian Salad Dressing...
Oh Momma!

And we made Barbie a super simple Swing Top with Ribbon Tie. This is a no-sew project that can be made using any cotton fabric, and I've provided a free pattern. The Phillies are a little hot right now and we're looking forward to play-off baseball:@)

✂What I did:
  1. Cut one from pattern using cotton fabric or fat quarter, can be found at Dollar Tree, Walmart and many stores. (My logo fabric is old and from my stash.)
  2. Fold sides over 1/4", crease with fingernail. Glue down, I used Aleene's Tacky Glue.
  3. Fold bottom over 1/4", crease with fingernail and glue down.
  4. Center 18" of 1/4" wide ribbon over top of fabric and glue on.
  5. Embellish as desired with bling, glitter, etc.
  6. Dress doll and make another one in a different color!
The pattern:

The top:
Easy-peasy:@)

Stuffed Hot Cherry Peppers with Ham & Cheese
As many as you'd like:
  1. Cut top off of pepper, scoop out seeds and membranes.
  2. Wrap ham around a cube of cheddar cheese. Stuff into pepper.
  3. Pour Italian dressing over ham/cheese.
  4. Serve with food picks.
Have a Happy Day:@)

2 comments:

  1. They look so pretty, I love those little forks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Lynn when you show so many appetizers I think of the movie, Mermaids, where Cher was Mom and served nothing but food on a toothpick...these look nummies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!