Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Cherry Tomato and Boursin Cheese Bites Salad

I whipped up a very simple, two ingredient (three if you happen to have some fresh basil on-hand, but it's not necessary), Cherry Tomato and Boursin Cheese Bites Salad for dinner. I used the garlic and fine herbs variety, and the cheese is soft enough to quickly create a dressing for the tomatoes. This is definitely a mix and serve salad. Now, I'm not saying this is going to win an award for the prettiest side dish ever, but... It is a tasty one:@)

The cheese I used:

Cherry Tomato and Boursin Cheese Bites Salad
  • There really isn't much to say folks... Cut tomatoes in half, toss in some of the cheese, mix and serve immediately. If I had to guess a ratio, at least 1/3 cheese to 2/3 tomatoes (this pic was probably a bit more). Maybe sacrifice some cheese so it dissolves, then stir in more at the end. But, I really suggest mixing to taste, love cheese? Add more... You know your crowd!
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know about Boursin bites!! I will look for it---and I have plenty of basil to make this salad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen those Boursin Bites, how delicious your salad sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve never seen the bites, Lynn, only the spread. I can imagine how yummy this is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!