Monday, July 17, 2023

Grilled Frozen Cauliflower with Sweet Chili Sauce

I was blown away by this side dish folks, ~absolutely loved~ it! This Grilled Frozen Cauliflower with Sweet Chili Sauce couldn't be easier, and is very economical. A 12 oz bag in the frozen foods section is still less than $1.25, and I even found my chili sauce at Dollar Tree:@) I literally tossed the veggies into a bowl, added a drizzle of olive oil and then tossed them straight into a hot grill pan. I only ended up with minimal charring because I used a ceramic grill pan, metal would have added more caramelization. The grill added some smoky flavor, and I added a little chili sauce about two minutes before removing from the grill. Easy-peasy.

Add a little more sauce before serving...
Good stuff folks:@)

Grilled Frozen Cauliflower with Sweet Chili Sauce
  1. As much cauliflower as you'd like.
  2. Drizzle with olive oil and give it a toss.
  3. Add to hot grill pan.
  4. Grill medium/hot for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  5. Shake on some sweet chili sauce last 2 minutes or so.
  6. Add to platter and shake on some more sauce.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

2 comments:

  1. You do love your hot sauces...this really sounds yummy, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I’m trying this! It sounds so tasty and I already have the sweet chili sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!