Monday, June 26, 2023

Quick Barbeque Baked Beans

I have a few recipes for baked beans on the blog, but I wanted to try this one because it literally comes together in a couple minutes. I also liked that it's intended to be heated on the grill, perfect for summer or tailgating. But I did use the oven this time. Even though it only calls for a few ingredients, these Quick BBQ Beans do have a lot of flavor, and I'll offer a tip or two to help add your own touch if desired. These beans use pantry items, offer a faster option for a side dish, and were a big hit with my crew:@)
Want them sweeter? Add more brown sugar.
Want them spicier? Add some hot sauce.
Want intense flavor? Add extra BBQ sauce.
But I do suggest mixing the recipe as is and trying them first:@)

Other BBQ Beans recipes:

Quick Bar-B-Que Baked Beans-from Taste of Home
15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
15 oz can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
15 oz can baked beans
1/4 C BBQ sauce
2 Tblsp brown sugar
2 tsp prepared mustard
  1. Mix everything, add to baking dish or 8" disposable pan.
  2. Cover pan and place on grill for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through. 
  3. Alternately: Add to 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, or until heated through. -Or- simply add everything to pot and heat on stove top.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

2 comments:

  1. Baked beans are the perfect summer side for any bbq. Unfortunately, I am the only one in my family that likes baked beans. Thanks for sharing this recipe Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of these and how quickly they go together. I’m going to try these for sure. Thank you, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!