Saturday, April 15, 2023

Strawberry Tower Garden Evolution & Free Barbie Crop Top Pattern

It didn't take long for me to understand that strawberry plants get bigger than expected, and if you allow the runners to grow, take up a lot more room than expected. This, of course, is a good problem to have:@) So mid-summer last year I did begin a dedicated strawberry garden. Something super simple that I could put together myself, three short tiers. But I kept looking at the strawberry tower my son built sitting in the raised bed, and just had to move it to the strawberry garden. The only bummer, it was an inch too wide to fit into the third tier, so I had to remove that. But I do like the look, love the height, and it tickles me that it will now be used as intended. 
My son calls it a little Aztec monument to the Strawberry Gods...
I hope they will be pleased:@)

And Barbie loves spring too! Here's a Free Pattern Sheet that includes a top, dress and panties. Of course we just have to show our team colors. Even though the year isn't starting out as well as we'd hoped...

⚾Happy early spring everyone,
have a great weekend!🍓

1 comment:

  1. I can’t wait to see the progression of your strawberry tower, Lynn! Barbie sure looks cute in her Philly shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!