Saturday, October 29, 2022

Philadelphia Phillies World Series Ornament -DIY

It's been a while since I've posted an update on my year-round sports tree in the livingroom, but I continue to add ornaments as I find them or make them:@) And you may have heard... The Phillies made it to the World Series this year!!! Philadelphia is thrilled beyond belief, and is enjoying every nerve wracking/finger nail biting/Mylanta moment. So I wanted to make an ornament to commemorate the occasion, and decided to use the unofficial theme song...

Dancing On My Own

The Dollar Tree ornament I started with:

She has a place of prominence in the middle of the tree,
on the window side so she shines with the daylight:@)

LET'S GO PHILLIES!!!!!!

And if you're in the mood for a little Halloween fun,
Barbie and Ken are carving the pumpkin:@)

⚾Have a happy weekend:@)

I'm Joining:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting to the World Series Lynn, I knew you'd be excited!! That first game was amazing!! I'll be watching tonight for sure. Your ornament is adorable and I love love your Phillie sports tree!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Phillies, Lynn! Your sports tree makes me smile, and your dancing on my own ornament is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!