Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Badia Sazon Completa -My newest popcorn obsession!

I'm always up for trying a new seasoned salt and found this Badia Complete Seasoning at Dollar Tree. I have to say it is great on popcorn! I've even been adding it to plain air popped corn, no butter or oil needed. Upon opening the lid you will immediately notice cumin, garlic and onion. It does have salt but less than most other seasonings, so I do give the popcorn a shake or two of table salt as well. If you'd like to try something a little different, this makes a very nice, savory, snack:@)

What I picked up:
I'm looking forward to trying this with vegetables on the grill too.

Just wanted to share something I've been enjoying...
Snack well and have a happy day:@)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great one Lynn, I'll be on the lookout for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like reading about your foodie finds that you’re enjoying, Lynn. It’s nice trying new things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!