Monday, September 21, 2020

Seasoned Oyster Crackers -No Bake, Less Oily, No Ranch, a tad healthier...

This is a dangerous recipe folks... I could toss these little Seasoned Oyster Crackers into my mouth just as quickly as popcorn! I love a few things about them, they don't use processed dry ranch dressing mix, they call for less oil/fat (and I went a tad healthier and used half olive oil, might try all olive oil next time), everyone seems to like parmesan cheese and we here at Pig In Mud ~love~ dill, so, yea, they were a big hit:@) Mix well in a large bowl, store in zip top bag or Lock-N-Lock bowl for an hour and you will be enjoying this snack before you know it!

Seasoned Oyster Crackers -Adapted from food.com

1/4 C vegetable oil-I used half extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp sugar
1 Tblsp parmesan cheese-the grated kind in the can
2 tsp dried dill weed
12 oz oyster crackers

  1. Mix everything ~except crackers~ in large bowl. 
  2. Add crackers, mix well with spatula.
  3. Store in plastic bag or tightly sealed bowl for at least one hour, shake occasionally.

Snack well and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Wonderful Wednesday
Creative Muster
Creatively Crafty
A Morning Cup of Joe
Weekend Potluck
Silver Pennies Sunday
Handmade Monday
Craftastic Monday

4 comments:

  1. I used to love eating these spiced up oyster crackers! Love that you used homemade seasoning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d love to give these a try, Lynn! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at no bake! I seem to bookmark a lot of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound really good, and I love that they're no bake. I use olive oil instead of butter when I make chex mix and it works great.
    Oyster crackers are going on my shopping list!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!