Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Keebler Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust and Sweetend Condensed Milk

I decided to try a new recipe for a Pumpkin Pie with a Graham Cracker Crust and have to say, not only did it come together pretty quickly, it's really, really good too:@) Loved the ease of the store bought crust... I used Keebler's recipe and my only change was to add a full Tblsp of pumpkin spice. This was a robustly spiced pie that stood up well to the whipped cream and one I wouldn't hesitate to make again!
Tip: Place the foil pie plate inside a glass or ceramic pie plate for stability.

Other pumpkin pie variations:

Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust-from Keebler
1 ready made graham cracker crust
1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
1 egg, slightly beaten
15 oz can pumpkin
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 Tblsp pumpkin spice-see original recipe for variation
  1. Brush pie crust with yolk, bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
  2. Mix egg, pumpkin, milk and spices well (I used a whisk).
  3. Pour into pie crust.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean (mine needed an hour).
  5. Cool for at least one hour, place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours (I like, once well chilled, cover it and store in fridge overnight).
  6. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Enjoy a slice of pumpkin pie and have a happy holiday season:@)

5 comments:

  1. Lynn, pumpkin pie is one of my favorite pies. Thanks for the recipe and the pie looks pretty easy to make. Enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im thinking that using a graham cracker crust would be such a great idea, Lynn. It would prevent the soggy regular pie crust that so many people don’t like. I’m going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody likes pumpkin pie in my family, isn't that sad! Darn, because this looks like a great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO love a graham cracker crust, so I might just be shaking up my pumpkin pie this year! Sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the graham cracker crust on your pumpkin pie Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!