If I had a choice between chocolate yogurts, I'd pick the regular style, not the whipped one.
But, whipped was all I could find and it worked out fine.
Triple Chocolate Yogurt Zucchini Bread
1 C sugar
1 1/4 C A/P flour
1/4 C cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
6 oz chocolate yogurt
1 Tblsp vegetable oil
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
up to 1/2 C chocolate chips or chopped chocolate-I added some shaved
1 C shredded zucchini, peeled or not, your choice-I left the peel on mine
- Mix sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda and powder in large bowl.
- Mix yogurt, oil, egg and vanilla extract. Add to flour mixture, stir until just combined.
- Fold in chips/chopped chocolate and zucchini.
- Pour into sprayed and floured 4 x 8.5 loaf pan. I used Aldi's brand of Baker's Joy.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto cooling rack.