Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday Snippets-Junkin' Milk Glass Lamp, $1 Barbie Chair Alert and Buffalo Cheezies?

I've always loved milk glass and have a true soft spot for hobnail milk glass. This little beauty works great, takes a 3-way bulb, will find a home in my bedroom and was only $5 at Goodwill:@) Had to hit three thrift stores before anything caught my eye... but I'm glad we made the rounds!

I saw these cute little chairs at Dollar Tree, they are intended to be cell phone stands but I immediately saw a Barbie chair. 
The cashier told me I was the third person that day (and it was only 10:30 AM) that said the same thing. 
Had to chuckle because she said they'd sell more if they ~were~ called Barbie chairs! I suggest they correct that with a Sharpie...
DIY pipe cleaner puppy for Barbie HERE.

I took the little stickers off and trimmed the residual glue, but that's up to you and girls might like the bling. 
I will say that silver one hid the seam up top.

And I'll end with a personal note to the good folks at Herr's.
Herr's is a local company and it makes high quality chips and snack foods.
One of my favorite guilty pleasures is their Jalapeno Popper Cheezies-give the person that created them a raise please!
I recently picked up Buffalo Blue Cheese Cheezies and highly recommend them too.
Keep up the good work, I always look forward to your new and/or novelty products:@)

Have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Craftastic Monday

8 comments:

  1. The chair looks perfect for Barbie!! I love milk glass and your lamp is a good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance I read “Cheerios” instead of Cheezies. I was worried about you for a second, LOL. Nice finds! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think college guys might like those Cheerios:@)

      Delete
  3. As a kid I would have loved having those Barbie chairs. Of course there was no such thing as a cell phone then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your milk glass lamp sure is a beauty, Lynn, and taking a 3-way bulb is wonderful. I'm going to check out my Dollar Tree for those cellphone/Barbie chairs. Harper will love those for the dollhouse/bookcase that Kevin built her. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The milk glass is so pretty, and the Barbie chair story cracked me up! the pipecleaner puppy is too cute!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know my Barbies are going to want one too! I'll go this week and see if they have any here. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your milk glass lamp is a beauty Lynn...what a great find! Lovin' that Barbie chair too. (Gracie thinks Barbie's puppy should be white :) Bring on the Buffalo flavor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!