- You'll want to use freshly grated Parmesan if it's available.
- I love the mustard in this, Dijon was in the fridge so that's what I used and for once I think I wouldn't sub another type.
- While both Parm and chips are salty, your dip will still need some salt. Taste it with a chip and adjust.
- They suggest serving this with Black Pepper Potato Chips... They sound good, they sound fancy and they sound like they're about $2 more a bag than the regular ones! I suggest we change the name to Parmesan and Black Pepper Sour Cream Chip Dip and put that money into another munchie for the party:@)
- Black Pepper: I went heavy when mixing the dip but what really made it great was coating the top with a layer of fresh coarsely ground black pepper. (Did that as an after thought before serving, really perked up the look too.)
- I felt this was best once it began to lose some of the chill.
- This recipe can easily be scaled down.
1 (16oz) container reduced fat sour cream
1/2 C freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tblsp Dijon mustard
salt and pepper
~Mix everything, serve with chips.
Have a happy day:@)