- Cut the very tips (the part that looks like a seam) off of the index and ring fingers.
- **Leaving about 1", cut the middle finger off. (I measured mine and left 1/2", I think a little longer would be more like a turtle neck).
- Turn the glove inside out. (**My stubby middle finger stayed inside the glove.)
- The white yarn shows where you'll sew the side seams. Sew the seams, back stitching at the beginning and end. I did use a zig-zag stretch stitch.
- Cut the sides off of the glove.
- Turn the dress right-side out. (See, there's the neck!)
- You'll need to stretch the neck a bit to get it over the doll's head, but it will fit. Stretching it will give the neck that rolled, rounded knit look.
- Dress the doll, smooth out Barbie's hair and smile-you just made something neat!
- There are three raw edges on this knit garment (neck and arm holes), if you're concerned about fraying/fuzzies I understand Google can suggest ways to seal them. This dress has been on and off different dolls no less than 10 times and it's fine for me:@)