Guess I'll just let my cookies do the talking!
I will say this though, this is the nicest roll out cookie dough I've ever worked with. Beautiful consistency and tastes great! I highly recommend it for cut out cookies, just maybe not extremely detailed ones...
Hummingbird Bakery Sugar Cookies
14 Tblsp butter, room temp
1 1 /2 C sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
3 C A/P flour
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 325 and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla till fluffy. Add egg and mix well.
- Add dry, don't over mix. You'll go from crumbs to large clumps, stop there and dump onto a lightly floured surface. Press together and roll out.
- Cut out your shapes and add to parchment.
- Bake approx 10 minutes, the edges will be golden and the centers lighter.
- Cool and enjoy!