3 C white chocolate chips-I used Ghirardelli
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 C butter
1 tsp Maple flavored extract
1 1/2 C broken walnut pieces
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish and line with parchment paper, leave edges hanging over the side of dish.
- Melt chips, milk and butter in a microwavable bowl at 30 second intervals. Mix between each melting, do not over heat it the chocolate will scorch.
- When melted, add extract and mix till incorporated, then stir in the walnuts (work quickly).
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth top, chill at least one hour in fridge. Remove from pan, slice and enjoy!
- Be careful with the microwaving, mine is super strong so I used a lot less than 30 second intervals.
- Always a good idea to toast the walnuts for a few minutes, and don't be afraid to leave some of them bigger.
- I found pure maple extract at TJ Maxx, yum!
- This is a very good fudge, especially for how super easy it is.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Woo Hoo it's Tuesday... don't hesitate to give this a try folks:@)