Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Barbie dia de los muertos Lollypop Holder -Halloween

I wanted to use a dollar store Plastic Skull as a Lollypop Holder and decided to mix a Barbie Halloween party idea with dia de los muertos... I allowed myself to spend $5, skull, two headbands and the groovy eyelashes:@) BTW, if you have the patience for false eyelashes or extenders, God bless... Goggly eyes and Sharpies were from my craft stash. The face art can be as elaborate as desired, stickers and rhinestones are a couple good ideas. Turns out these skulls may be a bit too ghoulish to properly get the Barbie vibe... But I do think it's a fun idea, especially for a Day of the Dead party.

I drilled holes into the plastic to hold the lollypops, a small Dremel size bit worked well. Then hot glued the skull to a plate so it would stand securely. 

Wrapped candies (preferably) scattered around the plate would complete the look, or maybe create a Halloween charcuterie tray...

🎃Make something just for fun and
Have a Happy Day:@)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!