Sunday, August 4, 2024

Feels like summer-Looks like fall at Dollar Tree...

Just a few quick pics from Dollar Tree, all are $1.25... Metal yard stakes in sunflowers, a good 7" across. Three or four different colors and designs. They have quite a bit of detail work too. They also have the metal pumpkins on stakes.

Faux leather pumpkins in a larger size this year, I didn't measure but at least 6" wide. Love the colors, but I don't expect the orange-ish one to last too long...

Velvet/velour look, always a favorite:

And yes, they have Barbie pink:@)

Plaid, these are a tad smaller:

And these are giving me a 1970's or 80's patchwork vibe:

Overheard the managers talking while at the store: They will begin carrying items costing up to $20 for Christmas this year. Maybe they need to change the name to Lots of Dollars Tree:@)

Grab it when you see it, and
Have a Happy Weekend:@)

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Yes, I like your suggestion for a name change for Dollar Tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun ideas! I don't have a lot of fall decor so will be on the lookout...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunflowers and pumpkin stakes look nice. I wish the DT near me did not close. I really don't go anymore because of that and I miss the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing all the Fall things at Dollar Tree, Lynn. I need to get there before everything goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!