Monday, August 5, 2024

A1 Steak Sauce Beef Marinade

If you're looking for a last minute idea for the cookout, this A1 Steak Sauce Beef Marinade was pungent and garlicy, with just a tad of an oriental flavor profile. I used beef tips and let it marinade for a good six hours, it can go longer or shorter if desired. I cooked mine on the grill over medium/high heat and it made a very nice Sunday dinner:@) Tip: Don't use the special balsamic for this recipe, a cheaper version is just fine. For a robust marinade like this, I like to keep the grilled veggies a little more on the tame side, just olive oil, S&P...

A1 Steak Sauce Marinade-from here
1 C olive oil
1/2 C balsamic vinegar
1/4 C Worcestershire sauce
2 Tblsp A-1 Steak Sauce
1Tblsp soy sauce
3 large cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
  1. Add everything to zip top bag, mix well.
  2. Add beef and place in refrigerator, let marinate at least 4 hours to overnight.
  3. Grill or cook as desired.
Eat Well and Have a Happy Day:@)

1 comment:

  1. I made a favorite marinade recently, too. I’ll have to try yours next time. I grilled a pork tenderloin tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!