Saturday, March 9, 2024

St. Pat's Tiered Tray & Leftover Corned Beef: Soup and Hash

To be honest folks, my St. Patrick's Day Tiered Tray doesn't change too much from year to year... Top Shelf: Little bouquet of mini daffodils from the yard, and acrylic craft bead shamrocks scattered around. My thrift store leprechaun and the Dollar Tree large mushroom fairy garden house he lives in:@) 
Bottom Tray: Flameless candle with holiday wrap, bowl of colorful candy, S&P, food picks, and napkins (my tiered tray has to be functional as well as cute:@). And I've had the large shamrock ornament forever.

Seems like all of the early holidays are ganging up on us this year! St. Pat's and Easter are only two weeks apart, so my ReView for leftovers is a little early, but the ideas are worth tucking away... What makes my Corned Beef Hash a little different? A nice generous sprinkle of fresh rosemary:@) That and a beautiful brown crust takes it right over the top. Talk about a breakfast I look forward to every year, good stuff folks.

And this Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup would be great as an alternative to a big holiday dinner, or a good use of leftovers. Maybe even tuck some meat away for a rainy day in April. It's a nice light meal.

🍀Let's get ready for St. Patrick's Day, and
Have a Happy Weekend:@)

4 comments:

  1. I love decorated tiered trays and yours is adorable, love the daffodils! Your corned beef hash is perfect for St. Pat's food!
    Jenna ☘️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t have a tiered stand, but I like looking at yours. Now you have me craving corned beef hash, Lynn. I hope you have a lucky week! ☘️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!