Sunday, January 28, 2024

Coastal Blue Cotton Table Linens -Dollar Tree Alert!

Popping in to let everyone know that Dollar Tree has some beautiful coastal blue striped napkins and a table runner, they are with the Easter and Spring items in the $3 to $5 isle. ~Gorgeous~ Not only great for spring, but I can see them in a beach or nautical type setting too. Even perfect for the summer holidays with a pop of red... A pretty light blue with denim type blue. $3 for a set of four 100% cotton napkins...

And $5 for a full 72" cotton table runner.
Hard to beat:@)

The other spring colors:

Grab it when you see it, and
Have a Happy Day:@)

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, I love the DT store and miss it because the one near me closed down. I now have to drive a half hour away to get to the closest store. :(
    I love those pretty napkins and table runner. They are perfect for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!