Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Barbie Says It's Christmas Week! Recycled Grinch Mask for Dolls

Alternate Title: How Ken Stole Christmas:@) How about adding a little Grinch-y Christmas fun to Barbie play! I picked up a Hershey's How the Grinch Stole Kisses stocking stuffer because I immediately saw a fun mask for Ken (and I um, like chocolate...). I love these super easy, cute, recycling projects! And the size of this candy stopper is perfect for 1:6 scale dolls.

What I started with,
I saw them at Walmart and Target:

The stopper:

I cut it with a razor cutter ~adults only please~, kitchen snips would work too. Cut the bottom off, then straight down the back of the head. Open back up and slip over the doll's head, will fit Barbie, Ken and action figure dolls:

Now, this is ~your~ mask... You could paint the eyes, or cut them out of the mask. I'm gonna leave mine as is, I think it's great:@)

And Barbie says all of the holiday festivities (and antics) can be a little... stressful... She suggests making sure you take a little time for yourself, and practice a little self care...

Coffee helps:@)
I'm telling ya folks,
That elf is ~everywhere~...
Grande size coffee is a stocking stuffer lip balm.
Thought it was cute for doll play.

Let's recycle creatively this Christmas,
and Have a Happy Day🎅

2 comments:

  1. I might have been stressed out, too, if my boyfriend went around wearing a grinch mask, LOL. You're so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, I've enjoyed your cute ideas for Barbie and recycling. I've gotten back into Barbies now that I have grandchildren. I'm into it more than they are now! They are only 2 and 3 years old, so they are just learning how to dress the dolls and put the sunglasses on. Happy New Year! I'll be following along even if I don't always comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!